Autel EVO II 8K Standard Version
- Capture 8K Video & 48MP Photos
- 4x lossless in-camera zoom
- All Three Cameras interchangeable
- 12-Sensor 360°c Obstacle Avoidance
- Up to 40-Minute Flight Time
- HD Transmission up to 5.6 Miles
- AI Enhanced Dynamic Track
- Built-in 3.3″ OLED Remote controller
Industry Leading 8K Cam
With a 1/2″ CMOS 8K camera payload, the EVO II 8K drone can capture video at up to 7680 x 4320 resolution (8000 x 6000 stills). This resolution gives users the flexibility to print images over 100 inches wide. Grab incredible screenshots, punch-in, scale or display on massive monitors up close. Lossless in-camera zoom up to 4x. With 8k there are no limitations.
Super Battery Life
Autel EVO II comes standard with a 7100mAh rechargeable battery. Providing up to 40min of flight time in forward motion and 35min at a hover. EVO II also uses our patented Battlock system to guard against battery ejection in high-speed maneuvers or hard landings.
9KM Extended Range
Control your drone up to 9km away. Not all users will ever need to travel this far. But a longer range, also means a stronger signal, keeping you connected in crowded urban environments and thick forests.
360° Obstacle Avoidance
12 computer vision sensors controlled by a dual-core processor and Al machine learning creates Omni-directional protection. Begin detecting potential hazards at up to 30m away and let EVO II accurately control the speed of the drone to avoid a collision. Or leave the avoidance off, and use the radar feature to give the pilot more information on the environment while still being in full control.
AI Enhanced Dynamic Track
Using the same 12 computer vision sensors keeping you safe, EVO II can navigate itself in all directions while avoiding obstacles. Giving you the flexibility to control the drone how you want, while giving you the option to turn on an aerial film crew at the tap of a button.
Autel EVO II ( Aircraft) Specifications:
- Takeoff Weight: 1127g (EVOII)
- Max Speed: Standard mode: 15 m/s; Ludicrous mode: 20 m/s
- Max Flight Time: (no wind) 40 minutes
- Max Hovering Time: (no wind) 35 minutes
- Max Wind Speed Resistance: Level 8
- Operating Temperature Range: -10°C to 40°C
- Operating Frequency: 2.4~2.4835GHz
- Internal Storage: 8 GB
- SD Storage: Standard: 32 GB; max. support 256GB
Autel EVO II Camera (Sensor):
- 1/2” CMOS
- 48 Million Effective Pixels
- ISO Range 100-3200
- MAX Resolution 8000×6000
- Bitrate 120mbps
What’s in the Box?
1. Autel EVO II Standard Bundle:
- 1x Aircraft, Battery and Gimbal Holder
- 1x Remote Control
- 1x Charger
- 1x Remote Control Cable – Type B
- 3x Propellers (pairs)
- 2x USB Connection Cable (Micro Type B & Type C)
- 1x Packing List
- 1x Quick Guide
- 1x Disclaimer & Safty Instructions
- 1x Battery Safe Use Guide