DJI RSC 2
DJI RSC 2 is a compact, foldable handheld gimbal stabiliser designed for DSLR and mirrorless cameras. This professional level gimbal features a portable, foldable design and has a payload of up to 3kg. Titan stabilisation algorithm captures smoother footage, so you get better video than ever before. Then you have a 1-inch built-in OLED screen gives you complete control at you fingertips.
See our showreel for what a stabilised camera gimbal can do for your camera! Click here
DJI RSC 2’s foldable design means easy transportation and storage, along with expanded shooting options. And when folded, DJI RSC 2 is smaller than a sheet of A5 paper, this makes it as portable as it is powerful. Get creative with RSC 2’s six configurations, delivering versatility that simplifies even the most complex shots.
Titan stabilization algorithm captures smoother footage than ever. Need more? SuperSmooth mode compensates for micro-movements and increases torque, stabilizing even 100mm zoom lenses.
A Front Dial offers precise focusing in any scenario and single-handed operation.
The Manfrotto + Arca dual-layer camera mounting plate is compatible with popular brands. Switch to portrait mode with just a tap to bring professional-grade footage to your social media content.
Built-In OLED Screen
A 1-inch built-in OLED screen gives you complete control, right at your fingertips.
Charge less and shoot longer thanks to DJI RSC 2’s advanced battery, which provides a 14-hour runtime and supports fast charging.
– Timelapse – capture the passage of time with a steady frame.
– Roll 360 – spin your camera for a rolling shot.
– Panorama – with a steady pan from the gimbal, create gigapixel panoramas from your camera.
– Gimbal (Built-In Battery)
– USB-C Charging Cable (40 cm)
– Lens Support
– Quick-Release Plate (Arca-Swiss/Manfrotto)
– Camera Riser
– 4x Multi-Camera Control Cable (30cm) for USB-C, Sony Multi, Micro-USB and Mini-USB
– Hook-and-Loop Strap x2
– D-Ring Camera Mounting Screw 1/4″ x2
– Screw 1/4″-20
– Extended Grip/Tripod (Plastic)
Find more info at the DJI Website for camera and lens compatibility.