Shendrones Thicc Cinelifter
Product Details – Shendrones Thicc Cinelifter
Shendrone Thicc Cinelifter is a custom build X8 frame designed by Andy Shen, it is a very versatile, portable and powerful rig designed for pro cinematic shots carrying between 1.0 and 2.5kg camera payload. Most commonly used cameras are the Red Komodo and Z-Cam but others we have built fit the Sony FX3/FX6, Black Magic Pocket Cine cameras too.
The standard mounting system that comes with the Shendrones Thicc Cinelifter is fine for camera payloads below 1.4kg but we recommend that you upgrade to the AlphaGel camera mount for better vibration absorption and camera security for cameras over 1.5kg.
Cameras using the standard mount can angled between 15 and 55 degrees and the upgraded mount can be angled between 0 and 40 degrees.
Designed to fly with 6S battery power, reaching speeds up to 150kph carrying a payload of 1.4kg. Large cameras wont fly as fast.
All custom FPV drones come fully tuned and ready to fly including the Shendrones Thicc Cinelifter.
- FC: Matek F722 HD
- ESC: 2 x Hobbywing 60a / T-Motor P60a Pacer 6S
- Power system with BEC + Fettec spike absorber.
- 2x Caps Low ESR + Fettec spike absorber
- Motors: 2806 1300KV for 7″ for sub 1.5kg camera payload – 2812 1110KV for 8″ for sub 2.5kg camera payload
- Props: HQ 7x4x3 / 8×4.5×3
- HD Video system: DJI HD Air Unit
- Receiver: Crossfire Nano Rx or DJI FPV digital receiver
- XT90 / AS150 Connectors
- Vifly Finder 2 – Buzzer
- Battery recommendation Lipo: 6s 4000-5100 Tattu R-Line 1.0 95c
Shendrones Thicc Cinelifter includes a complete drone build, tuned and tested.
Build lead time is roughly 3-4 weeks for UK delivery depending on parts availability.