SkyRC Nano B6 Charger
The SkyRC Nano B6 Charger is a 320W multi-chemistry DC charger that comes in a very small package (76x85x37mm / 130g). Despite its pocket size, it packs a bunch of features such as a 2-inch black screen display, user-friendly touch buttons, up to 15A charging current, and 6S LiPo-compatibility.
The Nano B6 charger supports most battery types such as LiPo / LiIon / LiFe / LiHV / NiMH / NiCd / Pb. For NiMH and NiCd batteries the charger uses Delta-peak to ensure you don’t overcharge the battery. It also has various charge modes including balance charging, fast charging, storage mode, cyclic charging/discharging.
The easy to navigate interface makes it one of the fastest and easiest chargers to use. Furthermore, the charger is equipped with Bluetooth so you can connect to it from your smartphone and use the SkyCharger App for easy setup and monitoring. The App gives you more charging features, such as saved profiles and it can also be used for firmware upgrades.
As its pocket size, it serves very well as a field charger. Simply hook it up to your car battery and you’ll be charging in seconds. If you have larger LiPo packs you could run it off those too.
Please note the B6 Nano isn’t a mains (AC) charger, you’ll need a DC power source 9-32V to use it. To take advantage of B6 nano’s full power capability, the power source output power should be capable of 380W or higher.
- Smart Phone Control (both iOS and Android)
- Compatible with SkyRC’s Scan to Go QR code labels
- Cyclic Charging/ Discharging
- Fast and Storage Mode for Lithium Batteries
- User-friendly interface, capacitive touch button control makes operation easy.
- Supports LiPo / LiIon / LiFe / LiHV / NiMH / NiCd / Pb batteries
- Large screen (50×37.5mm) to display essential information without complex menus
- Super small, easily stowed in your pocket for field charging
- ARM® Cortex®-M4F 32 bits high-speed processor