DJI FPV Air Unit
Eight channels, eight drones
The DJI HDL FPV transmission technology and the DJI FPV Air Unit have eight frequency channels, which allow the flight of up to eight drones simultaneously. Each user has an exclusive channel. This reduces interference and ensures optimal racing.
1080p aerial photographs.
The DJI FPV air unit records videos in 1080p at 60 fps, ensuring clear and breathtaking pictures.
Integrated remote control receiver
Users can wirelessly connect the DJI FPV air unit to the DJI FPV remote control without purchasing another receiver. This significantly reduces the time required for flight preparation.
The DJI FPV air unit has two antennas, both of which act as transmitters and receivers – for absolutely reliable data transmission.
This text is machine translated.
- Operating frequency: 5.725 – 5.850 GHz
- Max. Transmission range: CE<: 0.7 km.
- Video format: MP4 (video format: H.264; audio format: ACC-LC)
- I/O interface: USB-C, MMCX, 3-in-1 interface, microSD card slot
- Operating temperature range 0° to 40°C.
- Input power 7.4-17.6 V, approximately 4-9W
- 1/3.2′ CMOS sensor; effective pixels 4MP
- Lens: 2.1 mm, F2.1
- Shutter: Rolling shutter
- ISO 100-25600
- FOV 150°(D); 122°(H); 93°(V)
- FPV air unit
- 3-in-1 cable
- 2x antenna (MMCX)
The air unit may become hot during use. Please allow the air unit to cool down before touching it.
Do not use the air unit for long periods without additional cooling. Otherwise, the air unit may overheat and switch to overheat protection mode.
Please observe a minimum distance between the antennas of 40 mm.
Please keep the air unit away from metallic objects or carbon fibers. Please select a position where no obstacle blocks the direct view.